Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 147 6-9-11



SS1/200 f/3.5 ISO200

Pierce did it!  He and Joe got there about 30 minutes early and got dressed and ready to go.  They then sat at the side of the pool for 15 minutes just waiting and dipping his feet in.  I got there about 5 minutes before class started and sure enough, while he wasn't the first one in, he got in relatively easily.  He was prepared this time and did very well.  He is very good at following directions and had no problem going with the instructor to practice each little skill.  It was quite cold and his boney little body was shivering from the moment he got in, but he didn't complain once and I think he was proud of himself when it was all said and done.  He certainly reminded me that he did so much better today than last time.

3 comments:

Connie Tamburini said...

Good for Pierce!! I had no doubt that he was going to do much better the second time around!!! Good for you guys too!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I knew it was going to be better this time WTG Pierce!

Tonia said...

Love the first picture, Pierce looks so content.