Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 1 1-14-11

I have decided to join the momtographers 365 project.  The challenge is to take a picture every day for a year and see where it leads you.  I wanted to start this project to help my photos get better and archive my year with my boys.  It will be a real challenge, we'll see if I am successful.  Here is my first post, day 1.  Kai had his six month check-up at the doctor.  This is from my phone, terrible quality, but worth the image.

4 comments:

Tonia said...

What a fun way to use a blog. One picture a day does sound like a challenge, I'm curious to see how it goes! So far so good, love the picture of Kai eating.

Connie Tamburini said...

I love this idea!

Tribe J-B said...

I like this idea, too. You'll look back in a year and be very happy that you did it!

Anonymous said...

Beth I am so glad you decided to join us!! Fun shot of kai, great way to start it off :)