Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 9 1-22-11

Picture day!  Today we had our pictures taken at a studio and I told Pierce that if he could get his nice clothes on and listen to the photographer then he could have ice-cream after.  I love that this is mid-lick.
I also really liked this photo of the guys.  I love that they are in black and white with blue accent (after pictures).  They are walking to the coffee shop after a near melt-down when we found out the ice-cream parlor wasn't open for another 20 minutes.  Look how tiny Kai's face is!

No comments: