Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 20 2-2-11



I had a hard time with my picture today.  We forgot to bring Pierce's tuition in the morning, my computer decided to delete all my emails so I got nothing done at work and the high today was less than ideal.  I've been wanting to snap a shot of Pierce coming down the alley from school.  Seemed like an appropriately cold day to do it so I brought my point and shoot and did my best.  I like the way the sun is shining on the buildings.  You can tell Pierce is cold, but heaven forbid he wear his hat and gloves!  I also attached a little story he wrote about a broomstick horse he made at school today.  It's sweet.  He's a tough, but friendly horse!

No comments: