Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 122 5-15-11

Went to Joe's parent's house for dinner tonight so I got some great pictures of the kids.  Thought I'd post a few today.  
My official picture of the day.  These two cousins are just six weeks apart.  They are destined to be great friends!

 Joe and Kellen got some play time in.
 Kai and Kellen traded off tormenting each other.  Here Kai is pulling on Kellen's amber necklace while Kellen chews on Kai's rubber ducky!
 Walking to Tonia from Dad.
"Hey Pierce, you wanna take a break from that train and watch this movie with me?"
SS1/80 f/1.8 ISO400

1 comment:

Connie Tamburini said...

Wonderful pictures Beth! It was a fun evening!