Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 133 5-26-11

Walking #2.  Something "clicked" with Kai today.  While he was walking well before he wouldn't really do it on his own (without us letting go of his hand).  Today he started doing just that and walking from one wall to the next and then back again just because he could.  Unfortunately this gave him some nasty battle wounds and he has two bumps and bruises on his forehead-ouchie!  Does this mean he'll be so tired he'll start sleeping through the night?!  HA!  SS1/100 f/1.8 ISO400.

2 comments:

Tonia said...

Yay Kai!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I can't believe he's walking! he's a few weeks younger than Beckett and Beck is nowhere near! Funny how different they all are. I had one that walked @9mos and 1 who waited until 14 months!