Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 82 4-5-11

Bear.  We tried to choose short names for our kids because our last name is long.  That said, it is hard to make their one syllable names into cute little kid names.  We end up calling Pierce -Piercy or Piercikins and Kai is even harder so we do Kai bear.  I thought it appropriate to call him that here because he is in the bear crawl stage of mobility.  Reaching far out for things and trying to stand up leaving him on his hands and feet...soon to be on his belly and therefore on his back.  He gets extremely frustrated with his inability to be mobile or independent, so he will get there soon enough.  Also, he is modeling his new haircut, and yes, it still sticks straight up!  SS1/320 f/3.5 ISO100

No comments: