Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 90 4-13-11

Sleepy.  Last night was a rough one.  I went to bed too late (10:30!), Kai was up, and up again,  Leo was puking and wanting out, Kai was up again, Pierce was up, Kai was up, Mica was up and wanting out.  Mom (me) ended up dealing with it all, but this resulted in a rough, sleepy day.  This morning Kai ended up in bed with me and slept longer than Pierce would let me so here Pierce is keeping an eye on Kai.  He has been very helpful to me while Dad is away (minus waking at 5:30 this morning).  I asked him to tell me when Kai woke up while I took a shower around the corner and sure enough he did (though I think he ended up waking him).  He even entertained him while I got ready.  Loved the proud big brother look here.  SS1/30 f/1.8 ISO400

1 comment:

Tonia said...

Cute picture, I like how Kai really looks like is sound asleep. I'm sorry you had a rough night...no fun. Luckily, it looks like you have an awesome helper.