Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 85 4-8-11

Mirror mirror.  Today we had Kai's 9month well baby check-up.  He's doing well, except that he's not gaining weight.  Only 16lbs 4oz., in the 2nd percentile.  Probably partly why he is not sleeping as well as he should be.  Dr. gave us some instructions on how to deal with this so our fingers are crossed and we'll be back there in a month for a weight check.  Took this shot while we were waiting for the pediatrician to come in.  Managed to capture the whole family with the mirror being there.  I know it looks like I messed with the colors a lot, but the room really was that pink!  They are renovating so I'm not sure this is the final product or if they are going to add something else to the walls, but it kind of felt like we were inside a watermelon or something!  SS1/80 f/1.8 ISO400

No comments: