Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 52 3-6-11

Soccer.  You wouldn't be able tell Pierce was rushed to the emergency room for stitches on Friday night if he didn't have a Cars or Spiderman band-aid stuck to his chin.  It was nice enough here this morning to be outside to show Pierce what soccer is all about.  He had a hard time understanding not to use his hands and wondered (and got upset) why Dad kept taking the ball away from him while he was trying to kick it!  Silly Dad. He did great though and seemed to really enjoy getting out of the house and running around. ss1/100 f/1.8 iso100

No comments: