Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 54 3-8-11

Ball?  It is a little funny that I haven't posted more photos of our dog, Leo, because he is near me for almost every shot.  This little border collie is constantly by my side, which usually means he is near Kai as well.  He doesn't mind being pulled on, or pushed on (complete opposite of our other dog, Mica) and he loves the camera.  Little Kai loves him.  Here, Kai is looking at Leo like "what are you doing?" and Leo is looking at me like "what are you doing?".   Silly kids...or Mom?  SS1/60 f/1.8 ISO800

1 comment:

Tonia said...

Love, love, love this. Wish Trinity was as tolerant of Kellen as Leo is of Kai. Did you see this picture of Trinity I just posted? I think they are making the same face!