Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 63 3-17-11

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Pierce and his school have been making Leprechaun traps at his school all week.  Today they set them up during nap time when those mischievous Leprechauns have been coming out and wreaking havoc on the school.  I ended up getting there before nap was over so I got to watch the children look into their traps.  What Pierce and his classmates found were their gold painted rocks and coins had turned to chocolate and they had other little gifts inside.  So, while they didn't catch their Leprechauns they did have some magic.  SS1/80 f/1.8 ISO400

No comments: