Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 59 3-13-11

Rain.  Kai had a rough night last night so when I woke up to rain on the window, but sun in the sky it was so refreshing.  As I was taking a picture of the droplets to capture my mood Leo walked up to the window. He seemed to say: "Good morning, Mom, how are you feeling?"  SS1/250 f/1.8 ISO 100

1 comment:

Tonia said...

Kellen had a bad night Saturday too. And again last night, sigh. I'm trying to get him to the doctor today to see if he has an ear infection. The rain was so cool though, I was actually glad I woke up early enough to witness it!