Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 7 1-20-11

Thursday mornings Pierce is at home with Kai and I.  "Come upstairs, Mom!".
The second picture is of the sunset today.  I managed to get home from a lonely day in the lab before it got completely dark.  The whole way home I was thinking about taking a picture outside and I was rewarded with this beautiful sunset.  I love how the crab apple tree got in the way so I took some more shots with the branches in the photo and while I was doing that some blue appeared above the red and I loved the colors.  Even with the simplest camera I don't think I could mess this one up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great captures Beth! I really love the picture of Pierce, and the colors in the sunset are just gorgeous... I need to get a sunset shot!