Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 16 1-29-11

Today I got my new camera.  A used Nikon D60 with 18-55 and 55-200mm lenses.  Seems to be working pretty well so far, but I'm still learning.  It is such a nice day today that we went to the park to play frisbee with the dogs.  Pierce loves this game (as does Leo, the dog).  The first picture is of Joe and Leo, the focus is on Joe.  The next picture is of Pierce.  He got a little bit of a bloody nose after going after the frisbee with Leo.  Still adorable.

1 comment:

Tonia said...

How exciting, new toys are fun! It was such a nice day, we went to the park and let Kellen swing. No frisbee for Trinity though, her leg is still bothering her.