Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 8 1-21-11

In my mad craze to take better pictures, my beautiful subject became less than thrilled.  It was a rough morning all around after Kai woke at 4:30 and had a BM he wouldn't go back to sleep right away and when he finally did at 5:50 he only slept until 6:30.  So, being his usual self he was a bit fussy and refused to eat yet again.  This is right after my first try at feeding him.  I set him in my chair to try something else, which ended up being the picture I chose for today because it captured the mood so well.  Not every picture can be a bright eyed smiley one, right?!

2 comments:

Tonia said...

A blog is all about documenting the good and the not so good. Kai looks cute even when grouchy : )

BAT said...

True dat!