Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 18 1-31-11

This morning I was messing around with my 55-200mm lens and lowering the aperature so that I could create a narrower depth of field (ss1/20, f/4, ISO800).  It was about 7 am so the sun wasn't really up yet, but the shutters were open letting in a little bit of daylight.  I love how Pierce's Cars tractor and his robot game are on the table and you can just barely tell what they are.  Kai was looking at his book and got distracted by them.  I also really liked the colors. Soon I'm not going to be able to do this as he is not enjoying sitting in one place for very long any more.  He tends to reach for things and ends up falling forward, onto his stomach, and then rolls onto his back.  From there he gets stuck, but not for long, I'm waiting for the day I find him across the room without even noticing he's gone!

No comments: