Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 13 1-26-11

Pierce's 4th birthday!  While there were many pictures of Pierce from today that were great, he got his new bike and helmet and we had a cake so you can imagine the typical shots I got.  This one I loved because of the concentration in his face (and I grasped the thirds rule), he was waiting for his Dad to pump up his bike tires.  He kept himself busy by throwing some rocks down the driveway.  It was so sunny I had to use my body to shade his face, but I think the look is wonderful.  Happy Birthday, Pierce!

2 comments:

Tonia said...

What a perfect day to get a bike!

Connie Tamburini said...

Happy 4th Birthday Pierce! We love you!