Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 19 2-1-11


Today it was cold!  BRRRRR!  Most schools got cancelled and the roads were terrible.  Fortunately I had the morning to play with the boys until my Mom came.  We decided to try on the cowboy costume from Christmas since Pierce is studying cowboys and the Wild West at school this session.  I couldn't resist the one of Kai.  I love how he's grabbing for the hat, but he can't really figure out where it is!  ss1/200 f/4 iso200


Pierce is having a sip of water while saying something in "cowboy language".  So cute, I love experiencing parenthood.  Even though it is very hard most of the time it is also very intriguing.  Every aspect of our growing up is learned and impressionable.  I only hope we are teaching and making the right impressions. ss1/200 f/4 iso200

1 comment:

Connie Tamburini said...

Great pictures! The boys are so adorable!