Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 22 2-4-11

Baby in a bumbo.  This is our typical morning routine.  We try to get breakfast, lunch and of course coffee made in the morning while Kai sits and watches us from the bumbo.  He usually plays with his feet like this if (as in this case) he has thrown all of his toys into unreachable territory.  I was trying to get a silhouette here, but wasn't too successful.  I still really thought the picture had composition so I chose it for today.  I also love how you can see his hair standing straight up!  ss1/30 f/4 ISO 200

No comments: