Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 26 2-8-11


Today Pierce, Kai, and I stayed home due to bad weather.  Pierce is very into his stick horse (made by him at school) and riding it around with his cowboy costume on.  We decided we needed cowboy names so shown here are "Ride-em-up Randy" (aka Pierce) and "Bull-rider Beau" (aka Kai).  Don't they look like tough cowboys?  ss1/30 f/4 ISO 400


2 comments:

Tonia said...

I thought about you this morning and wondered if it would be worth going to work. Glad you all stayed home, much more relaxing and warm : )

Tonia said...

PS - orange cats rule! Kellen thinks ours is pretty cool too.