Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 45 2-27-11

A silly dance.  This morning we were playing Hullabaloo with Pierce.  A really fun game that involves following directions around some mats, kind of like twister with a twist!  When you win the game tells you to do a silly dance.  Since our 4 year old, Pierce, was a little embarrassed to do a dance by himself we partook in the exercise as well (even if we didn't win).  Here are Joe and Pierce having a great time celebrating Pierce's win.  I was aiming to tell a story by manipulating my shutter speed, but I could only get my shutter as high as 1/160 because of the lighting (the windows in the back did not help the matter).  Anyway, I wasn't able to stop motion as much as I had hoped, but the photo still turned out pretty well.  SS1/160 f/1.8 ISO400.

No comments: