Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 21 2-3-11

It was kind of a funny day today.  It seemed everywhere I went I smelled something stinky.  Kai definitely needed a bath so while I thought I already had a photo for the day I decided to shoot one of him in his little tub.  We put the tub in our shower so it was a little cramped and I had to stand on the edge of the shower in my bare feet and look down at him.  I ended up liking this one the best because of his face, this is a typical Kai look. ss1/30 f/4 ISO 800

1 comment:

Netherman said...

Too funny!! Great shot!!
Michele