Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 31 2-13-11


Today we went to get Pierce's hair cut and then for a walk because it was such a beautiful day.  I love this picture of Kai especially since while I was taking it someone asked me if it was his first haircut (since we were at the salon).  I couldn't figure out why they would ask that, either his hair is really that crazy (it is) or they were surprised by my picture taking (I was certainly the only one with a camera).  While we were walking Pierce enjoyed jumping and running over puddles.  It was great!

No comments: