Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 23 2-5-11

FEET!  Joe and Pierce were reading books before Pierce's nap today and Kai was in a great mood so we sat beside them.  I had been wanting to take a picture of Pierce and Kai's feet and hands but I didn't realize it would be then until I noticed how perfect it was.  If you look, all three boys (Joe's feet are on the floor) have their feet crossed the same way!  I had a hard time choosing today since I was with my camera all day I got a few good photos.  Wish I had this problem ever day!  SS1/15 f/3.5 ISO400

No comments: