Momtographer 365 project

The goal of this blog is to take a picture each day of the year and see where it leads me. I'm doing this for myself as a journal of my journey with my kids over the year and also to force myself to learn to take better photos.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 44 2-26-11

Today was my Grandmother's 86th birthday.  My Mom through her a birthday party and as usual, it was a full house.  I had a hard time choosing today because I tried to capture little moments from the day.  I loved this photo because Grandma is at one end opening gifts while all the kids hold the seats surrounding her.  My favorite part is that there are lots of little things going on with the kids in this picture.  Just seemed to capture the moment. ss1/50 f/1.8 iso400

and a few more....



My favorite niece!  Miss Kenedy London Jiron-Baker!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was hoping to see more pics on here. I am sure they all came out just as fantastic as this one did!!Great job!

BAT said...

Just added a few more! Was too tired to do it last night!

Anonymous said...

these are all so great! You did a great job! How did the family shots go, or did you not do them after all?